[Foundation-l] Audited financial statements released!

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 8 23:29:18 UTC 2006

On 12/9/06, Brad Patrick <bradp.wmf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our audit firm, Gregory Sharer & Stuart
> (www.gsscpa.com), worked with us for the past several months to help us
> comply with all of the requirements such an audit demands.

They also gave us cool free cups. Don't forget the cups! ;-)
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.