[Foundation-l] Community project?

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:50:17 UTC 2006

Last mails making me feel better.

This project depend on communication with communities, I'm gonna move
the page to the main ns and start to work today (I just have to found
a name (whateverthenamewillbe is nice to me but not really informative
^^). For the few first days I'll just try to set up the organisation
of the page (if anyone want to help she/he is more than welcome) than
when it's ready I'll try to put a message on all the project I can
saying (mainly)
"Hey, this page has been created on meta in order to help everybody
and share what each community have done alone" blabla and by this way
I hope contributors will come to help, and perhaps in the same come on
meta :)

--
schiste