[Foundation-l] Community project?

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:33:13 UTC 2006

Hi!
That English page doesn't seem like the hive of collaboration, discussion,
sharing and learning.

Anyway I support Birgitte's idea too.

Though I don't speak German, this page looks promising, as a source for new
ideas (even for enwiki):
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Skin

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bots , might also contain some useful
bots, but the real gems are harder to spot amongst all the interwiki bots.

Anyway I'm sure almost all wikis have something they could teach us.

Bence