[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:13:48 UTC 2006

2006/12/5, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com>:

> not
> the
> Please point to where I am being too thin skinned. Where I am, in fact,
> even stating I am hurt or unhappy in any way, valid or not.

Well, simply speaking, the way *I* read this, is that you feel that either
you or someone else has been attacked because they brought up the issue. Of
course, I cannot judge whether you are being hurt by it, but if you do not
feel that there have been attacks, I don't see why you would consider such a
worry.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels