[Foundation-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Wed Dec 6 01:51:36 UTC 2006

I strongly support this position. The question is, should /this/ be the
list? Its unlikely to happen. If not this list, who would moderate? And
what authority would they have?

And of course, as I've been saying all along, condemning such sexist
comments as you found on Rfa would go a very, very long way.