[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Tue Dec 5 13:40:05 UTC 2006

I did not select those examples. Others did. I merely post them here for
consideration of the concept that there may indeed be subtle gender bias
- including an overall denial that there /is/ any bias - without
endorsement or comment - nor did I state that any of the examples given
were trolling.