[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Tue Dec 5 12:13:18 UTC 2006

As did I. However, strong points have been made in favor of a women's
only list, and reinforced by the unbelievable hostility and trolling
which this whole issue has received on the en and foundation lists. No
wonder some women want a safe place where they are not subjected to such
overt hostility and dismissiveness! Surely it would be a plus for the
community were we to provide such a safe haven. We may have a stronger
chance of retaining women contributors, and possibly even manage to clue
the insensitive jerks who post "boobs" jokes about how that kind of
thing makes most women want to run far, far away. I have already posted
on the en list my thoughts concerning perceived reverse discrimination.