[Foundation-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:19:24 UTC 2006

On 12/4/06, Corum O' Fallamhain <corumsmail at gmail.com> wrote:
Some
> people are too sensitive, methinks.
>
> Corum

That was also my first thought. I think however locking the sensitive
away in a seperate list is not the solution. The solution is probably
that some people should treat others with more respect, and that and
that those others should not take everything personally. Really,
building a wiki working with respect to each other, as with most
things in life, but if you take everything serious and personally, you
will probably die a hearth disease before your 65.

Bryan