[Foundation-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 19:29:17 UTC 2006

The fact that there is a slight male bias on the projects is caused by
the fact that there are simply more male contributers. I think however
that the problem will not be solved by introducing a new list that is
more womenfriendly. If there are problems, segregration will only
enlarge the effect. If there are any problems that people feel
discriminated on a list, the solution is to remove the discrimination,
not the discriminated persons! If women are equal to men, which I
think they are, they should go into discussion rather then flee it. If
men are equal to women, which I think most of us are, then we should
accept that discussion, and make the projects a nice place for
everybody.

Bryan