[Foundation-l] [Juriwiki-l] Commons reuse FAQ updated

florencedevouard anthere at anthere.org
Mon Dec 4 00:58:46 UTC 2006

Wikimedia Foundation Logos
The Wikimedia Foundation logo and logos for particular projects (such as
Wikipedia and Commons) are trademarks of and copyrighted by the
Wikimedia Foundation. They are not generally available for other uses,
though reuse in press or media about Wikimedia projects is explicitly
permitted. Local "fair use" or "fair dealing" laws (e.g. for academic or
critical purposes) may also apply in your jurisdiction.

I'll be careful about that.
In particular, not all logos are trademarked by the Foundation. Maybe a
twist could be made to the text to make a reference to trademarks,
whilst not claiming all are tms ?

---------

I otherwise moved text around in what seemed to me more clear. I hope it
is fine. Please change it back or discuss it if you do not agree.

Ant

PS: ey, good job David. I guess we are very near having a good page, to
be translated, for content reuse.