[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:35:17 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, Darko Bulatovic <mail at itam.ws> wrote:
> What you are saying ???? People dig ashes to find something new, and you
> dont care? Wow

Languages don't need to be liveing in order extract information from
them. Late Egyptian has been dead for over 2000 years. We can still
extract informatrion from it. However this is irrelivant since if
Montenegrin is indeed a seperate language there is no evidence it is
dying.

> I have asked you,and I will ask you again, do you even know anything
> about this topic?

Enough to ask questions. In this case the relivant question is what is
the general view of the experts in the field?

--
geni