[Foundation-l] Additional Sitenotice message

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:10:24 UTC 2006

Right - I added a new page for translation of the "anonymous" version of the
site notice.

I have placed
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_request/WMF/Fundraising_Sitenotice%28Anonymous%29/2006on
meta-wiki, is anyone available to translate this one sentence?

"Your contribution today will be matched by an anonymous donor."

As for links, the "contribution" link goes to [[Fundraising]] page, and if
possible "matching" to Fundraising_FAQ.  The emphasis is on the culturally
normal practice of having benefactors remain anonymous.

"Matching" is for some a new concept, which is why it should go to the FAQ
if at all possible.

Thank you!