[Foundation-l] Project proposal: Wikicafes

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:36:13 UTC 2006

You could also add café and pub reviews to the 'nightlife and entertainment'
sections on World66, a wiki travel guide. For example, pubs and clubs in
Utrecht, the Netherlands (where i live) can be found at:
http://www.world66.com/europe/netherlands/utrecht/nightlife

They have Google Ads, but they do license all content under a CC-BY-SA
1.0license (only text, not the images), so it's possible to copy
content to any
Wikimedia Wiki, because CC-BY-SA is compatible with the GFDL.

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]