[Foundation-l] Community project?

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:39:13 UTC 2006

It doesn't matter, which es: are we speaking about...
The same idea came up recently on the wikitech-l mailing list, and I
strongly support it.

I think it could be started, by copying the English Wikipedias Tools and
bots pages to a central place, and then people from all over (including en)
could start adding their own, and making translations, creating simple
how-to (how-to use XY script, how to localise XY script, and not really a
how-to: How to improve this script, and who can help improving it)

Any other ideas

Bence