[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:24:10 UTC 2006

One of my deep sorrow and worriness on this mailinglist is I need to
bear full of swears and sexism even if subtle if I would like to
follow the discussion. It makes me feel there no serious discussion
without mocking is possible. A discusssion place without such people,
heuristically males, could be a solution for such discouragement.

On 12/6/06, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/12/5, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com>:
>
> > That last remark was made jokingly.
>

> Well, it wasn't fully jokingly. It showed how much I felt being attacked
> myself. And how I overreacted. Because I have indeed broken some pieces of
> furniture over this discussion. I know I shouldn't, and yet I do. Maybe
> fucking off isn't such a bad idea after all. But where should I go then?
>

> --
> Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
> ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels

KIZU Naoko