[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:25:48 UTC 2006

2006/12/5, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com>:

> From what I read below, we are in agreement - yet many women feel it
> would be beneficial to have somewhere to discuss bias where they do not
> have to worry about immediately being attacked for even bringing up the
> bias issue. That is not, as yet, here.

I don't see any indication that people get attacked for bringing up the
issue. I don't see much attacking going on, although the discussion isn't as
civil as it should be either - from both sides. But if you see everyone who
has doubts about the extent of sexism in Wikipedia as attacking you for
bringing it forward, you are indeed too thin-skinned. Why not see those as
requests for information instead?

You know what's attacking? Attacking is what I did to my furniture about an
hour ago :-(

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels