[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Mon Dec 4 14:21:19 UTC 2006

Yann Forget wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Darko Bulatovic a écrit :
>
>> Ray,
>>
>> Thank you for showing you interest in this, Yan just showed to me( and
>> some of others) that they don't have a clue what they talk about. And
>>

> I know very well what I am talking about.
> *Stop talking about others when you don't know them.*

You are one that do that Yann. I don't have reason to doubt that you
know what you are talking about and why.
> And please stop NOW your political motivated propaganda.

What you are saying is childish. It is interesting that you don't find
any respect to prove your claims to this community. I am calling you
hole this time in this thread to just do that, but you go on same road
of false accusations and assumptions. And you find this OK?

Yann, I don't think that this is level of discussion on which I wish to
participate.

Regards,
Darko Bulatovic