[Foundation-l] Unauthorized usage of the Wikipedia logo

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 07:41:42 UTC 2006

On 8/19/06, Austin Hair <adhair at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... which can be contacted at <juriwiki-lATwikimediaDOTorg> (see
> [[m:Juriwiki-l]]).  If you're dealing with this in OTRS, though, you
> should take a look at the option/select field marked "change
> queue"—there's one called "legal" which is generally appropriate for
> this sort of thing.

After all the trouble I've gone trhough to make sure that this address
did not appear in clear anywhere, because it is spam ridden.

You just blew it!

/me cries heavily

In general, please *avoid* putting any of the wikimedia addresses in
clear in *any* of the public lists. Thank you.

Delphine

--
~notafish