[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2007 - get ready for the third edition.

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Wed Aug 16 21:30:51 UTC 2006

SJ wrote:

>Damian Finol writes:
>

>>unsafe). Cancun has a lot of hotels and there are a lot of Flights
>>coming and going, plus it's in a central location for people in the
>>Americas and Europe (Most people from Europe will connect in Miami or
>>

>Cancun would be interesting.  How many Wikipedians are from around
>there?  (nudges Jair to check it out)

Flights to cancun are relatively inexpensive and hotels are very
reasonable as compared to Australia. The ruins there
from the Meso-American Culture are truly awe-inspiring. There's also
diving and crystal clear water and a lot of
beachfront (probably boring to folks from Florida).

Just make sure to provide lots of bottled water to avoid microsflora
issues from drinking from the local
water supplies. Other beverages I am certain will also be heavily relied
upon to by many of the attendees -- limes
included... :-)

Jeff