[Foundation-l] Wikiversity license

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 16 08:48:09 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 12:30:28PM -0700, Amgine wrote:

> "I now understand why the GFDL is a bad license." Eben Moglen,
> Wikimania 2006

I wish I'd been at that talk! Cool. My question is in which
time frame can we expect an improved GFDL? Perhaps CC-BY-SA
is more appropriate until then? [1]

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

[1] This is coming from a previously avowed GFDL proponent.
They are taking way too long to fix the issues with it, however.
This has been going on for how many years now?

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72