[Foundation-l] Wikiversity

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:18:05 UTC 2006

I don't know if it's a matter for NPOV, because I believe we've questioned
if NPOV is an appropriate policy for Wikiversity. The hard part is finding
an apt variant.

Wikiversity should be based on research projects by contributors, with the
end product of instruction material and possibly an accompanying wikibook.
That's the plan of "Bibliography and Research Methods" -- it'll start off as
research on how to appropriately do research, then once we get the idea of
what the answer is, we'll put together instruction material.