[Foundation-l] Wikibooks texts and Wikiversity

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:04:22 UTC 2006

Good gracious!  Projects pillaging from another whilst still in Beta?
*DELETING* content (not sharing it) and popping it in elsewhere?

That's a serious, serious problem, if true.  I tend to think of removal
of benign content as somewhat heretical, bordering on anarchic.  Please
help me understand where we have failed if that is what people think is
acceptable practice.

-B