[Foundation-l] board candidacies

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 01:28:31 UTC 2006

Ray Saintonge wrote:
Anyone there who
> actually saw the tiny baby in the gentle hands of a gorilla would have
> laughed.

errrr.

by the way, here is a picture of one of our current candidate :
http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:IMG_5544.JPG

I like this one as well :http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuirdj/206009045/

As for
Q: Why is Angela leaving the board? She says it's become less
collaborative. How? A: (Angela) E.g., we vote on a wiki rather than
having discussions.

She has it right on spot. Before, we talked. And after, we were unable
to remember exactly what was decided and when.
Now we vote. And we are nearly unable to settle on a proposition which
makes sense to all of us precisely because it is in written format.

tough, eh :-)