[Foundation-l] Willy on Wheels and ISP Reporting Changes

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Mon Aug 7 14:22:12 UTC 2006

Jeffrey V. Merkey wrote:

>Dear Fred,
>
>He appears to be in the UK, not Canada as you mentioned.
>
>en.wikigadugi.org
>
>See recent changes for Willy's visit.
>
>I think this guy is one of your admins.   Here's his IP log for an ISP
>report.  This is a good test of your new policy.  Since
>this person is a bane not only on Wikimedia, but anyone on any projects
>supporting Wikimedia content, would be a good
>test.
>
>80-195-236-221.cable.ubr02.hari.blueyonder.co.uk
>
>:-)
>
>Jeff

Also, the digitally signed pcap trace files generated by the DSFS
forensic file system
which detail Willy's visits, routes, transactions, and other information
along with all packet
traffic captured around this time are at:

ftp.wikigadugi.org/wiki/trace

to verify this information and give you some idea of what an "ironclad"
ISP forensic trace
looks like.

Jeff