[Foundation-l] Elections for the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:34:25 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Due to Angela Beeslay's resignation from the Board of Trustees of the
Wikimedia Foundation, the Board issued a new election to fill at least
one position for the following year.

>From today, we're accepting candidates to the Board of Trustees. If
you're interested, you must make a candidate statement and list
yourself on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Election_candidates_2006/En

We also need the help or translators for the elections, so if you're
fluent in any language apart from English, please list yourself here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Election_translations_2006

If you have any questions, please leave them in the FAQ:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Election_FAQ_2006

The official announcement is available on Meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Elections_for_the_Board_of_Trustees_of_the_Wikimedia_Foundation%2C_2006/En

We hope the elections will go underway without any problems and wish
any potential candidates the best of luck.

Regards,
Datrio, Essjay, & Aphaia
Election Officials, Wikimedia Election Committee 2006