[Foundation-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Essjay essjaywiki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:28:29 UTC 2006

I agree entirely. Given that the devs are quite busy, perhaps something
could be written up to allow this to be done with the developer flag
(the one that actually shows up on Special:Listusers), so Danny could do
it himself without having to either involve the developers each time, or
go messing around in the database itself. A restricted access log (like
the checkuser log) could be provided if desired. I have no idea if this
is doable or not, but it seems like a decent proposal to me.

Essjay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Essjay
Wikipedia:The Free Encyclopedia
http://www.wikipedia.org/