[Foundation-l] Wiki projects

rebk_rebelde_14 at hotmail.com rebk_rebelde_14 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:40:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm a wikipedian. Like 3 or 2 years ago I opened a page that was from
your project, Wikipedia. Then the last 7 months I've been using this
page to increase my knowledge, informing me, etc. Just a month ago I
suscribe. And during that month I saw that you have a complete company
of wikis. And my project proposal is to make a wiki website of advisor,
counsillors from everyone's problems. Not like a forum of ordinary
websites, I mean by a wiki project and anonym persons searching for
help, and anonym advisors. Or as you wish! Please think about this
project and email me, if you don't understan it.

Rebk_rebelde_14otmail.com

Thanks