[Foundation-l] We made it !!!!!!

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sat Sep 3 09:40:15 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:
> We are in first page of Le Monde, with several pages included inside.
> Le Monde is the *first* newspaper in France. This is an amazing day.
> http://www.lemonde.fr/

Congratulations to the media attention!  However, that article
refers to http://wikipedia.fr/ and the website at this URL opens a
frameset which includes fr.wikipedia.org.  This has the
unfortunate effect that the web browser's address field says
http://wikipedia.fr/ even when I go to other articles, making it
harder to find a bookmarkable URL for pages.  It would be easy
enough for fr.wikipedia.org to contain some JavaScript that
escapes the enclosing frameset, but it would be better to change
wikipedia.fr into a redirect instead of this evil frameset.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)