[Foundation-l] Re: New wikistats

Ashar Voultoiz hashar at altern.org
Thu Sep 1 16:07:03 UTC 2005

Cormac Lawler wrote:
<snip>
> For July 13th, under the columns C and D, I have the numbers 6,884 and
> 798 respectively. Below this then are two much higher figures (11,285
> and 1,629) - are these the maximum estimates and the above published
> figure the conservative estimate, or how does it work exactly?

C: number of wikipedians with more than 5 edits
D:   "    "       "        "   "    "   100 edits

As of july 13th the first row show the actual count from July 1st until
July 13th. As some people have not yet made 100 edits but might be doing
them by the end of the month (July 31th), the second row show an
estimation at the end of the month.

cheers,

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++