[Foundation-l] Re: Privacy policy and editing anonymously

Any File anysomefile at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:03:02 UTC 2005

Jean-Baptiste Soufron <jbsoufron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, most laws only require us to record connection informations
> for a limited amount of time. I know that the delay is not established
> in France as of today, but 1 year is commonly accepted. Still, many
> lobbyists are asking for a 3 years delay in the next legislations.

In Italy ISP are still required to keep logs for several years.
The situation for other people is, as usual difficult to understand.
This means that also other people in Italy, to avoid any possible problems,
should preafear to keep logs for years. Many law are making requirements
more and more strictly. Everyone who process mail should keept a lot
of logs nowday in Italy, and things are going worse and worse.

AnyFile