[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:43:03 UTC 2005

So my conclusion was that users should be better informed about the fact
that personal data is gathered, what use will be done of it, and what
they can do (explain them where to get information on it, modify it or
delete it).

soufron.free.fr/soufron-spip/article.php3?id_article=103

Just mentioning that somewhere would be enough to comply with the EU
regulations... but it needs to be done.