[Foundation-l] Re: Our exponentially increasing costs

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 23:06:41 UTC 2005

In a message dated 10/23/2005 6:50:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wikipedia at earthlink.net writes:

Volunteer to help Danny finding grants and preparing applications. Get
the Wikimedia Foundation added to your employer's matching program for
charitable donations if you have one.

I just wanted to note that in the past month, I have registered us with
several major corporations, including Microsoft, American Express, and Sara Lee
(the ones that make cake) for matching donation programs. Many large
corporations in the US and elsewhere having matching gift programs. If anyone  here
works at a company that does, I encourage you to look into it.

Danny