[Foundation-l] Re: New language policy

Jim Trodel trodel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:34:46 UTC 2005

On 11/23/05, ilooy <ilooy.gaon at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2005/11/23, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>:
> > Hi Jay,
> > In your analysis, would you consider it a problem if some of the (N)
> > native speakers do not have any accounts on any wikimedia project and
> > are likely to be sockpuppets ? Or not at all ?
>
> Hi Anthere,
> I find it of interest that everytime the
> number of supporters increases by one
> so does the number of opposers (and
> by one at that), and if there is a problem
> with sockpuppetry, that it is happening
> on both sides.

Since I voted immediately before this comment - I am supposing you mean to
include me in your accusation of sockpuppetry. If you check my accounts I
have consistently edited under this username - just not frequently on Meta -
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Trödel.

I normally stay completely out of the language issues since I find it
completely boring and I know very little about the languages in question;
however, the arguments *in favor* of this language on the list convinced me
that I should *oppose*. I do know something of Andalusian - having had a
missionary companion for 4 months from Cadiz.

Jim
--
Jim (trodel at gmail.com)