[Foundation-l] Wikilists Proposal

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Nov 17 23:56:25 UTC 2005

Hi whoever you are.  I think lists should stay in Wikipedia, at least
until the projects are integrated enough to allow easy linking (no
typing of the project name for every link), red and blue links, what
links here, and all the other advantages of keeping lists on the same
project as the articles they link to.

Anthony