[Foundation-l] Re: Hosting scans of the 1911 Britannica onWikimedia

Brian brian0918 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:54:09 UTC 2005

Well, I agree that it should be easily downloadable, so maybe a torrent
could be set up as well, I don't know. But the main option for now
should be to display the images. Since every page is indexed properly,
people won't have to search around trying to find the right page. If
they can spell what they're looking for, the exact page can be found
immediately. This is ideal for people with slower connections.