[Foundation-l] 2M articles

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue May 31 20:31:45 UTC 2005

David:
> Eeek! Please let article rating run experimentally for a while! We can wait
> on telling the world when we're actually getting useful results from it ...

I wasn't thinking of an announcement like "Wikipedia is now the greatest
thing ever, thanks to article validation!" but something more along the
tune of "Wikipedia launches article quality survey", as an invitation
for outside individuals to participate. Such a press release could
clearly point out the nature of the experiment.

Best,

Erik