[Foundation-l] Re: Fwd: [Ticket#: 125437] Request forHIGHLIGHTING THE ACHIEVEMENT OF E- [...]

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 10:17:04 UTC 2005

Dear Mr Saraswat,

The foundation-l mailing list requires initial subscription to limit spamming. Please register for your mail to go through.

However, I forward this one to the list directly for now.

Greetings

Anthere

DrShyam Bihari Saraswat <sbs1 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

May I kindly bring to younotice that the mail was eent according to advice only . kindly accepy for help at your end
DR SARASWAT SB