[Foundation-l] Re: 100, 000 files uploaded to the Wikimedia Commons

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue May 24 04:14:59 UTC 2005

Anthere:

> I was generally referring to the invisible job done by some editors, not
> to the visible job everyone can easily see.

The problem with invisible jobs is, well, that they are invisible. The
last editions of the Wikimedia Quarto have reported extensively about
Board activities. I think this publication would be the best venue for
you to describe what you have been doing when it is no longer secret, as
well as highlight other people's "invisible work." You can't expect
people to know about the invisible.

All best,

Erik