[Foundation-l] Re: STOP Translations needed: Wikimedia Commons - 25th of may

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 19:49:17 UTC 2005

<anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 >>I drank a full teapot of very hot green tea with mint. It is best very
 >>very sugary. I'll make you one when you come in Clermont... my own
 >>garden mint... no pesticides :-)
 >

 > Can't wait, it's the only tea I like with sugar :)
 >
 > Delphine

Gneugneugneu...

I thought it real weird... Went through my mails ... tough on yahoo mail
box... found the most official one... it was written the official date
for release was 23rd... My memory is playing with me :-((
I hope you will accept my apologies...

/me put alcohol in the herbal tea and goes make an act of contrition.