[Foundation-l] Re: Notes from the last Board meeting

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 00:56:35 UTC 2005

Angela wrote:

>Jimmy will talk to Daniel Mayer about access to the Foundation's bank account.

Speaking of financial matters generally, I believe there was some
preliminary discussion about the next fundraising cycle recently. While
it might not yet be time to kick that into gear, there is still the
matter of having direct credit-card payment processing set up. As of the
last fundraiser, I understood that was going to happen in relatively
short order, but so far I see no sign of it as a donation option. Could
we get an update on that?

--Michael Snow