[Foundation-l] sco/fiu-vro in danger

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri May 20 07:42:31 UTC 2005

> Test pages for Võro and Scots language Wikipedia
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/fiu-vro/
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/fiu-sco/
> are in danger!

I can't find any hint of fiu-sco in the deletion log, can't see anything about it.

> Now user of Wikimedia Aphaia threats to erase our work
> and has already destroyed Scots test page!!

Did you tell Aphaia about the purpose of the pages? [ok, read the revelant pages, she understood the purpose]. Maybe she didn't read wikimedia-l and doesn't know what has been decided. Remember: assume good faith first (no, i am not accusing *you* of lying, merely pointing out that it's almost certainly a misunderstanding between you two). Also, on VfD, she indicates that it's the *number* of planned articles that bothers her, not their *existence*.
(disclaimer: i don't know meta policy)

> Sulev Iva
> (Meta User Võrok)
> (En User Võrolang)