[Foundation-l] Re: Wikiversity

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed May 11 19:04:28 UTC 2005

The posts on the list have resulted in my having an interest in the project.
That is what results from widening the base of people discussing a project.
My continued involvement would depend on others also having a serious
interest and the project amounting to something. "No one here" is quite
ambiguous.

Fred