[Foundation-l] Re: Wikiversitophicatunivium

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 16:41:12 UTC 2005

Rebecca a écrit:

>>Sorry, but claiming that we are starting something new is little more than  a
>>placebo for a poorly thought out project.
>

> Poorly thought out project my ass. It's been thought about in some
> depth for many months. The lack of a detailed proposal, ala Wikinews,
> is more a matter of my and others being lazy than a lack of a coherent
> idea of how this would work. Just because you haven't necessarily
> heard about it doesn't mean it hasn't been happening.
>
> -- ambi

Ambi, please let's keep the discussion polite :-)
Now, what would be great... over the next few months, would be that you
guys working on this (with germans and spanish... are there other
languages working on this right now ?) try to make it something more
coherent on meta for us.

I would be very interested myself. And I am ready to show it to
academics I know in France, Marocco and Algeria. Might be a nice
preambule for getting more known and respected in those circles. Please
help us here Ambi.

Ant