[Foundation-l] Re: Wikiversity=>Wikisophia

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 13:42:30 UTC 2005

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I fear I must say the name wikiversity does speak much more to me, and
> wikisophia is confusing. I am not very keen on this name change.

OK - given that along with the other objections, I now withdraw my weak support
for the name change. All we need to do is say, up front, that we will not limit
Wikiversity to college level and above courses; that all levels of learning
will be allowed.

We should also invest in getting those security concerns for WikiTeX addressed.
Not to get a domain name, but because it makes sense to do so in light of the
very strong desire in users to have this functionality.

-- mav