[Foundation-l] Wikibreak from JAWP

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:14:32 UTC 2005

Hi folks,
some of you have known already I have been trolled on Japanese
Wikipedia and took a half wikibreak for a while. Some of trolls even
stole my real name in Kanji on the project (on that, I would like to
retrieve it but JA has no official contact to deal with private issues
; some sysops said I should open my request and from my view it is
absurd totally).

Being a part of Electin organiser team, I have been again involved
into that project; once I agreed to join the team, those trolls were
relatively inactive. I talked with my friends including Jimbo which
resolution could be available, and I believed once someone succeeded
to persuade at least some of trolls - I myself talked with one of them
to realize even unintentionally his activity was indeed trolling.

But I was wrong.

Trolling began again some days ago. I made complaints but ignored.  A
bureaucrat even said to me personally "Stand for".  Today one of them,
who was recently desysoped on JA WP, left a message on my talk on JA,
to advocate his trolling who revealed my surname on the project and
other site  (Tim remembers one of them on JA Wikibooks perhaps).

Okay I would be able to stand for those rants but for that I need to
be far apart from it.

On Election current, I know some of you expect me I will care for
translation into Ja and publication on JA projects - even I thought so
just before that trolling. I hope now however them friendly
understanding under some insult and emotional pressure. I think on our
voluntary-based project no one is forced to continue to face such
insult and personal attacks.  I hope someone will care for election
matters on JA WP and Japanese translation but now convince I have no
part on those works at all.

Cheers

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org