[Foundation-l] Only non-commercial re-use od Wiki content?

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Thu May 5 18:25:05 UTC 2005

This is the problem with jurists, they always answer the exact question you
asked and never the question you meant :)
Don't bother for the bashing regarding your mail, this list is getting so
friendly and peaceful that it's even useless to take care.
Try working out your project a bit more and
Cheers :o

villy ~~JC