[Foundation-l] Only non-commercial re-use od Wiki content?

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:53:09 UTC 2005

I don't know what arguments the Wikimedia lawyers have, but as far as
I can see, the GNU/FDL does not allow publishing something under it
with restrictions going beyond those of the GNU/FDL, which this would
be. If someone has arguments why this would be allowed, I would love
to hear them.

Andre Engels