[Foundation-l] Re: Wikipedia is blocking 80 percent of all broadband users in Thailand

Tim Starling t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 11:05:21 UTC 2005

Walter van Kalken wrote:

> So we would be blocking half a million Thais by the end of the year!!
> And that is just Broadband. Their Dialup members are a multiple of this!!!

We're not going to be doing anything of the sort. I told you last night
on IRC that a technical solution had been found, and that if you'd just
wait a few days for me to implement it, the problem would go away. I
admire your dedication to your cause if not your patience. This solution
has now been implemented. I'll give the details in a wikipedia-l post.

-- Tim Starling