[Foundation-l] Re: Our beloved leader...

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 05:43:54 UTC 2005

David Gerard a écrit:
> Anthere (anthere9 at yahoo.com) [050331 03:24]:
>

>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/35468147969@N01/7565188/
>

> Is Jimbo "Great Leader" or "Dear Leader" yet?
>

> - d.

well, for me both, but I am perhaps biaised.

There is also a great one (and very clean one) with Jimbo in front of
the Taj Mahal, which could replace the current one on Quarto. I put it
in my signs on my browser and *of course* netscape messed again.

SJ, could you ask Jimbo to provide again the link to a picture in front
of the TM and see if we could not make a good use of it ?

PS : for those who did not understand the previous picture, Jimbo was in
Delhi for the day of Holi (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holi).