[Foundation-l] Re: Development tasks and project needs

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:08:23 UTC 2005

In a similar vein, what reasons are there for not hosting each project
on its own server?  Especially if we have extra small boxes lying
around.  It would be most gratifying if only one project went down at
a time, and if smaller projects were never slowed down by database
locking issues on the larger ones.

SJ

--
+sj+